Mannville Community Fitness Centre
- Recumbant Bike
- Eliptical Trainer
- Parabody - Universal Gym
- Free Weights
- Weight Bench
- Water Cooler
- Television with Satelite Access
- Shoe Cubby
With the distribution of a key pad locking code, members can make use of the facility at a time convenient for them.
Policies and Procedures:
- Must be 18 years of age (or a minimum of 16 years of age if accompanied by an adult member).
- Complete a membership application form (a youth application form must be signed by a parent or guardian).
- Each member must complete an equipment orientation session.
- Full payment must be received before access codes are given out.
- The membership fee is $200.00 per year
- Sign in and out of the Fitness Centre.
- Keep the door combination confidential.
- Always wear clean, dry indoor running shoes.
- No members will use free weights (overhead or bench press) without a spotter.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Put away free weights after you have finished with them.
- During peak times, respect each others' rights to use the equipment. Please limit use of the bike and treadmill to 20 minutes, when others are waiting.
- Always be safe and responsible.
- Close and lock fitness room and bathroom doors.
- Turn off machines and lights before leaving.
- No food or drink in fitness room - except water.
- NO children or pets
- Centre is serviced by Go Mango Fitness twice per year
- Caretaker thoroughly cleans twice per month.
The following infractions must be reported to a Security Team Member or the F.C.S.S. office:
- The presence of non-members (including children under 16) in the facility.
- The presence of members aged 16 & 17 using the facility alone.
- Irresponsible, unsafe, or unacceptable behavior.
- A confidentiality breach of the door's access code.
Report any theft, vandalism, or other criminal activity in progress to the RCMP immediately.
How To Contact Us
- Phone: (780) 763-3005
- Fax: (780) 763-3004
- E-mail: mmifcss
- Mailing Address : Box 534 Mannville AB T0B 2W0